This is Hiro Nakamura from the tv show Heroes (that annoying was canceled, I loved that show). He has complete control over time itself, and this is a power that I would like to have. One of the main lures for this power to me is that it is so versatile. Compared to some powers, such as invisibility or flight as suggested in The American Life control of time can let you do so many things. For example, freezing time, slowing time, reversing time, or fast-forwarding time. I also consider this basically the most powerful ability really. No matter what someone else can do, if you can freeze time, they can't do anything at all, while you can do anything you want, and even if somehow someone get close to hurting you, you could simply reverse time and redo the entire thing.
When it comes to what I would do with this power, I won't lie and say that I wouldn't end up abusing it at some time or another, but I also wouldn't ignore someone if they needed help. Also, if I ever heard about something horrible, such a major explosion in a public area or some such thing. If it came to using the power for personal gains, I wouldn't do many major things, freeze time so I could catch up on my gaming back log. Reverse time during school or college to before a test after I had taken it and gotten the answers to better, and in the same line of thought, actually restart college or something to get more of an education without having to pay any money for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment